Sunday, October 25, 2015

Welcome to the blog! 🤓

Hello,
I'm a nerd but I'm also a Christian. I'm just a fangirl, blogger, YouTube fanatic, (especially Blimey Cow. Check them out here.... https://m.youtube.com/#/user/blimeycow) I goto church on Sunday's. I'm also an author!
I'm no more ordinary than anyone else. But except I'm weird for God.
Now being a Christian you may think we can't do anything much except read our bibles and watch only rated G stuff but guess what NOT TRUE!  I'm a homeschooled high schooler with the smarts of being an actress, biology major (1year) and fashion guru. I'm just a girl who likes scifi to.

Maybe if you think about a Christian you think of the women only wear skirts in some cases we do enjoy it, and the guys only wear jeans or some slacks. Well that's the old days... 🤔🤔🤔
What else should I say.

When reading this blog you should try to think positive thoughts. Positive thinking on this blog is one thing that  I have to do because I'm writing it. And positive thinking on your side of the screen is reading and/or commenting.

One rule on comments...
Don't criticize.

Being weird for Christ is not going to church every Sunday, Wednesday. It's getting to know God in a  faithful, fun, easy, trial of error way, and if you think about it it's more than that... Its eternal.

“Sing to the Lord, praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭96:2‬ ‭NIV‬‬

If you don't believe that and only believe that being good is a way into heaven... That's not it.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭NIV

One thing you should know about me is I'm an introvert I'm very shy.

Being an introvert doesn't mean that we have to stay quiet it means we only think. But then we speak when needed... Which I'm coming out of being introverted.
The type of introvert I am is you ask me a question I'll answer. You tell me to ask someone something I'm running the other way.

But remember being weird for Christ is worth it and everything.

Stay strong stay positive and believe pray and fly..

-just Julie (the teenage Christian nerd)
☺️





No comments:

Post a Comment