Sunday, November 1, 2015

Being who we are in Christ not the world

 What do you think about your heart? Not your beating heart but your spiritual heart,

On a scale of 1-10 rate how you feel

1: :) I've got it all together no worries
2: :} My emotions are happy but have little worry
3: :] I'm a little happy getting nervous with you asking questions
4: :/ I'm confused why are you asking
5: :| I'm getting a little worried
6: :( maybe I need some cheering up
7: :,( I'm sad
8: :,,,( I'm crying a river
9: X,,,( leave me alone I don't want help
10: =,,,C I'm done with my life I'm having a midlife crisis!

Why would you be 1 or 10? Or how about 9?

We need help from Jesus. Maybe because we need him more than ourselves.
Why do we need someone who is in heaven (Jesus) to help us?

“Come quickly to help me, my Lord and my Savior.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭38:22‬ ‭NIV‬‬
http://bible.com/111/psa.38.22.niv
I have yet another challenge for you
When thinking about how you feel write them down.


No comments:

Post a Comment